Hands on Expreience with Lumia 920 – Why should you buy it?
Finally, I own a Lumia 920 now!!
This post details my hands on experience with Nokia Lumia 920.
- Camera sensor (main camera resolution) – 8.7 MP megapixels
- Camera – Nokia PureView
- Display size – 11.43 cm
- Snapdragon™ S4
For detailed specifications, visit.
Look & Feel
The moment you have Lumia in your hands, you start to feel amazed. Awesome Glossy look and super clean screen without any clutters. Start your phone from the middle button present in the sidebar and you will start seeing a clean and elegant interface of Nokia and Windows 8.
The Plus Points –
- Low-Light Photography – The feature Nokia has boosted from the very first day of its launch and I will say I am pretty impressed. These images were not taken by enabling the Night mode feature of the camera but the General mode. Few images below –
- Carl-Zeiss Lens
- Brilliant smartphone – You type a word at one place, it automatically tells you the same word next time when you start typing the same sequence of characters. Ex – I wrote a message saying – “On my way to Howrah”..when I next tweeted about it and started typing how…it suggested the word Howrah. You feel privileged when the phone in your hand understand your thoughts very well
- Auto Hindi and English suggestions while you type
- Words not present in the suggestions gets added automatically once you have written them
- Auto Correct feature while typing. You want to type “have”, but mistakenly you have typed “jave” and the inbuilt Auto-correct feature will correct this while tweeting, posting comments on facebook, sending emails etc.
- Auto Backup of Contacts, Messages and Photos on the cloud allowing you peace of mind
- Kids Corner App – Configure what apps, games, songs your kids can use and hand your Lumia to your Kids without fear of access to any sensitive data.
- 32GB of internal memory
- You get Subscription for Nokia Music unlimited download
- Internet Sharing
The Minus Points –
- The back portion of the phone gets heated if used continuously for about 30 minutes.
- Not happy with the battery backup provided.
- The front camera quality is OK.
Despite of the drawbacks mentioned, considering the features this super smartphone provides, I believe Nokia Lumia 920 is a worth buy for a person who is hooked to technology, elegance, smartness and want to have the best features in his/her smartphone.
I will be updating this post with more details as I explore it further.